LIMITED WARRANTY • GENERAL INFORMATION
Pibbs Industries' Equipment and Products are designed and distributed for Licensed Professional use only. Any
installations are to be made by a Licensed Professional Contractor or Licensed Plumber. In addition, all items that are
to be affixed to a permanent structure (i.e. wall arm) must be done so by a licensed professional contractor. Proof
of such installations must be supported by a copy of a Paid Invoice by the Contractor/Plumber. Failure to follow the
policies will render any and all warranties NULL AND VOID
All items manufactured by Pibbs shall be warranted
for a period of 12 months after date of purchase.
• The exception being all Hydraulic Pumps only,
which have a 36 month Warranty Period.
• Pibbs' Warranty shall be LIMITED TO REPLACEMENT
• Any labor costs not performed by Pibbs' personnel
that are related to Warranty issues are the sole
responsibility of the final purchaser.
• Pibbs' Warranty does NOT apply to defect in parts
due to ordinary wear and tear, actions of persons
or entities other than Pibbs or damages incurred due
to transportation of goods.
• Pibbs' Warranty is NOT transferable.
• Under Pibbs' Warranty, all shipping and handling
charges - including courier charges- related to the
warranted item shall be the responsibility of the final
• Pibbs' equipment is carefully manufactured and
warranted against defects.
• All items are carefully inspected and packaged for
shipment in perfect condition. In the event that
the item has sustained any damage during transport,
it is the sole responsibility of the consignee
to make a notation regarding the shipment for any visible damages on the delivery Bill of Lading,
and to carefully inspect the shipment for any concealed damages which must be reported to the
carrier immediately. Failure to do so will impede the consignee's efforts to make a proper claim
with the carrier as their rules are strictly enforced.
• Should an item need to be returned to Pibbs, A Return
Authorization Number (RA#) MUST be
obtained from Pibbs and be duly noted on all
packages and communications. All returns are
subject to a MINIMUM 20% RESTOCKING FEE.
• Any unauthorized returns will be refused and returned
at the consignee's expense.
• ANY SHORTAGES MUST BE REPORTED WITHIN 10 DAYS
• Pibbs Industries reserves the right to modify product
designs and components WITHOUT prior notice.
• Pibbs Industries is Not responsible for any
• Pibbs has 35 Designer Stock Vinyl Colors..Please
request a swatch chart. Some chairs have limited
color choices as noted in catalog.
• Pibbs has 12 decorative laminate shades available
upon request. For quick shipment please note
colors indicated in the Pibbs catalog.
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
ACTUAL COLORS MAY VARY FROM IMAGES IN THE CATALOG.
UPHOLSTERY OPTIONS: TWO-TONE, PIPING, ETC. AVAILABLE AT AN ADDITIONAL COST.